Friday, January 20, 2012

THC for thought

I don't understand what legislators have against something that can potentially support so many, therapeutically, with fewer side effects.
Arthritis & Medical Marijuana

Most don't care if they have to pay taxes on it.  I know I don't.
It is a plant that actually enriches the soil.  Commercial Hemp (which is also illegal, despite the fact that it contains no THC. Simply because it puts off the same heat signature and cannot be differentiated from marijuana by DEA flight inspectors) is a completely usable product.  No waste.  Food, paper, fabric, etc.
The list goes on and on.

Who loses? Pharmaceutical companies and everyone who's pocket is lined by them.
Not the patient.

With my career, being a full time student who uses student loans, etc. I cannot justify using something that is illegal to treat myself.  However, I can hope that one day this silliness will pass and we will have relief.
This is available at Zazzle.com
Hmmm . . . in some states it is legal for chemo patients to be prescribed legally . . . . Just saying . . . . Cheers folks.
Just popped my second dose of Methotrexate. Mentally crossing my fingers, hoping that I don't feel horrible tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment