Monday, September 5, 2011

So tired!

It's a holiday weekend, it's winding down and I over did it.  Friday night I recouped from my week, picked up Chinese food on my way home and vegged with my hubby.  I was asleep by 10:30p.  Saturday, we went to a friends house for a poker game.  I don't play, but my hubby does.  I took some homework and worked on that for a bit, chit chatted and just hung out.  Stayed up til 3 am, by the time we got home.
Yesterday we had a business meeting, lasted longer than expected, but I got to chat with another lady who has an undiagnosed  autoimmune condition.  It's nice to meet someone else face to face who knows exactly what you're going through.  On our way home, we stopped at our friends' house (where the poker game took place) because I had left a few things there.  Ended up chit chatting for way to long, but it was great to spend time. 

Last night wasn't asleep until 4am. Ugh.  I am so frustrated that I cannot physically handle, what feels like anything, anymore.  So tired of being tired. Blah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment