Thursday, November 17, 2011

One step closer to a more concise treatment plan.

So, the wonky spot on my hand is Morphea.  A localized form of scleroderma.  For now, I'm to use the meds he prescribed for the dishydrotic eczema on my feet.  I follow up with my rheumy after finals next month.

My feet are starting to feel better, as far as the eczema goes.  The cracks have healed.

I'd been fighting some kind of bug, but apparently am over it as of today.  I woke up feeling wrecked, my joints hadn't really hurt in about 5 days.  A small part of me was hoping that maybe my immunosuppressants were actually starting to work . . . .  The only real symptom was feeling run down. Which is normal for me, but this was run down with minimal joint pain. .. . . .


Nope, my immune system just had something else to focus on besides attacking my body.

Now I just have to wait and see what the rheumy wants to do . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment